DMP Coach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Workshop debrief

+2
manu
Ludo
6 posters

Go down

June Workshop debrief Empty June Workshop debrief

Post by Ludo Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Hey guys !
For those who are doing the June Workshop, I'd like to hear your feedback, along with Nick, to improve for the next one.
What do you enjoy so far ? What do you miss ? What would you like us to change on it ? Are you happy ? 
It's really important for us to have your feedbacks !

Cheers,
Ludo
Ludo

Back to top Go down

June Workshop debrief Empty Re: June Workshop debrief

Post by manu Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

ok! as I said in my section, this workshop has been perfect for me and I am enjoying so far. If there is something to say against it maybe I would like to have seen those wonderful technical videos before to star the brief but.... that has never worried me much, otherwise is alright....Wink
cheers
manu
manu

http://gamaworkshop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinyo Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:42 am

The workshop is a real eye opener for me! The briefs were challenging - the relight extremely challenging in a very good way as I learnt a lot from the workflow and technique and I really enjoyed it when I managed to overcome the issues that arose from the first brief. It was good to see the other people's work too, and see the direction and feedback that was given which in turn help my work.  Nick's video tut was good, clear and very helpful, looking forward to you guys building up the library of tutorials.

The only regret I have was being on holiday for this workshop and falling behind, but that doesn't detract from an amazing first workshop from you guys. Not much I would change I don't think, I'm sure you will have a whole lot more to teach us over the coming workshops... although, I hope there will be a cam projection task next month Wink

Thanks guys!
Pinyo
Pinyo

http://www.the3dmonkee.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 am

manu - Thanks for your feedback! There was a lot going on behind the scenes to make sure that the first workshop ran smoothly, so yes, I think that we will try to release the videos ahead of the tasks next month now that we have the video capture all going well Very Happy

Pinyo - Thanks for the detailed feedback. There will definitely be a camera projection task in next month, we already have a shot in mind and it you will definitely need to bring all your projections skills with you next month! Wink

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by linkerwoman Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi Guys,
Thanks you Nick and Ludo.Is it Finish? I thought  we are again this week? I Waited again a correction about my last Work.I liked this challenge and I am agree with my collegues Manu and Pinyo.For me, the light is  big challenge to have a good harmony and have the save sensilbility to be raccord.The video by Nick  is help me a lot.All the remarks in the exchanges improve more and more my skills.I have a taste' de reviens y, Very Happy:D:D:D
For the next month , we need Nuke to do cam map?Others things?
linkerwoman
linkerwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi Linkerwoman,
We are absolutely still going this week! We will only be finished when we are actually in July, and there are more new videos coming this week so keep looking out for them! And yes, next month we will be focussing more heavily on the camera projection aspect of environment work from earlier in the process so that you have time to make a nice moving shot for this one.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by manullamas Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Ludo & Nick
Workshop is great !! The casual schedule works fine for me so I can go at my own pace. Feedback was very good and fast response and the production alike briefs are good way to build up skills.
The videos are very useful with very good information and great tips and tricks, I wish to have more coming up.
I definitely will keep signing up for the upcoming workshops, I just need to practice what I just learn, but I will keep an eye for upcoming projects.

Cheers,

Manu

manullamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down