DMP Coach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by DKyleVFX Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:41 am

My name is Daniel Kyle, and I am an aspiring Digital Matte Painter. I am currently finishing up my MFA (Matte Painting) thesis project at the Academy of Art University of San Francisco. My understudies were in illustration, with a few credits shy of a double major in sculpture. I landed at prop shop doing theater set design, backdrops/murals and props. Few years later I decided to jump back into school for more digital experience. That prompted me to return to chase my dream to be a DMP. I eagerly anticipate the challenges and excitement ahead.

Awesome site and wonderful to see this come together,..
Looking forward to seeing everyones work and learning from you along the way...

Cheers!

~Daniel
DKyleVFX
DKyleVFX

http://www.danielkylevfx.com

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Ludo Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 am

Hey Daniel !
Welcome on board Smile
Ludo
Ludo

Back to top Go down

Post by DKyleVFX Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Hey Ludo,

Wanted to give you a shout out again…. I was in your June workshop and fell out of being able to contribute as much as I would have liked.. I hit some crazy freelance out of nowhere and out of town,..as a student…a need!! .. lol Surprised 

Sad I missed out on the remainder but I am more than happy to have contributed the fee to your cause! I think what you guys are doing at DMP Coach is truly great & rare to have this kind of professional feedback on a forum. I look forward to another workshop once my time is I little more predictable/manageable bounce 

June work looked great & can’t wait to see what July work looks like…

Push on!

Daniel Very Happy 
DKyleVFX
DKyleVFX

http://www.danielkylevfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum